Weekly Roundup: 4.23.11
For the first time (I think) this year, I’m writing this while looking out the window at unfiltered sunshine! We have a beautiful day on tap, so let’s get right to this week’s links.
- Ten Ways to Make Every Day Earth Day – Test Kitchen Tuesday. Okay, this one is self-promotion. But, if you missed my post full of tips to life a conservation life, check it out. These are all things we do, and they work!
- Baked Zucchini Chips – The Copycat Cook. This would be a great way to use zucchini tha tis perhaps turning the corner on freshness and needs to be used pronto!
- How To Make Your Own Natural Easter Egg Dye – Good Food Health. It’s not too late! Make your own! Aren’t these eggs amazing?
- Win a Gift Basket of Cleaning Products – Whole Foods Market Blog. In celebration of Earth Day, WFM is giving away a basket full of lots of good, natural cleaning products. Can’t hurt to enter!
And, for fun:
- Thighmaster Commercial from the ‘80s. Tony Horton, the P90X Guru, tweeted this out because he is in it towards the end (I assume – the man sure looks like him). But, I totally remember this commercial! It is pretty amusing and the outfits are the best.